孙燕姿 - 我不难过 MV

>> Monday, July 18, 2011

Because I'm stubborn like that, hard-headed... and always 'suka menjawab' for small issue and small things (yeah.. but at least not some big probs ok and I don't make chaos hoo-hoo-ha-ha). Here, I present to you Stefanie Sun Yan Zi - Wo Bu Nan Guo MV from YouTube. *Ngek, ngek, ngek* My fav song, love the tune, music and lyric is easy. Enjoy~~ 



Below is the chinese lyric, pinyin lyric and english translation I found from forum. Full credit to the contributor from chinesemusicblog.


曲名:我不难过    歌手:孙燕姿        

:杨明学 作曲:李偲松

又站在你家的门口我们重复沉
you zhan zai ni jia de men kou wo men chong fu chen mo
Standing again at your doorstep, we fall into morose silence again.

这样子单方面的守
zhe yang zi dan fang mian de shou hou
This kind of expectation harboured by only one party,

还能多
hai neng duo jiu
How much longer can it last?

终于你开口向我述说他有多温
zhong yu ni kai kou xiang wo shu shuo ta you duo wen rou
At last, you described to me how gentle she is.

虽然你还握著我的
sui ran ni hai wo zhe wo de shou
Though you are still holding on to my hand,

但我已不在你心中
dan wo yi bu zai ni xin zhong
I am no longer in your heart.

我真的懂 你不是喜新
wo zhen de dong ni bu shi xi xin yan jiu
I truly understand that you are not favouring the new against the old.

是我 没有
shi wo mei you
It's me. I haven't,

陪在你身边当你寂寞时
pei zai ni shen bian dang ni ji mo shi hou
Stayed by your side when you were lonely.

别再看著我说著你爱过 别太伤
bie zai kan zhe wo shuo zhe ni ai guo bie tai shang tong
Don't look at me and said that I have loved before, and shouldn't be too hurt.

我不难过 这不算什
wo bu nan guo zhe bu suan shen me
I am not sad, this is nothing.

只是为什么眼泪会流我也不
zhi shi wei shen me yan lei hui liu wo ye bu dong
It is just that why the tears are flowing, I do not know.

让我走 让我开始享受自
jiu rang wo zou rang wo kai shi xiang shou zi you
Just let me go, and get started in savouring freedom.

忆很多 你的影子也会充满我生
hui yi hen duo ni de ying zi ye hui chong man wo sheng hui
There are many memories, and even the shadow of you can fill my life.

我并不懦弱 你比谁都
wo bing bu nuo ruo ni bi shui dou dong
I am not being weak, you of all people should understand this.

虽然寂寞 这会是我 最后的
sui ran ji mo zhe hui shi wo zui hou de kuan rong
Though I would be lonely, this shall be my last concession.

紧我 再抱
bao jin wo zai bao jin wo
Hug me tightly, and hug me tightly again.

这一份感动 请你让我留在胸
zhe yi fen gan dong jiu qing ni rang wo liu zai xiong kou
This exhilarating captivation, please let me keep it in my chest.

别再说 是你的
bie zai shuo shi ni de cuo
Do not say anymore that it is your fault.

爱到了尽头 是非对错
ai dao le jin tou shi fei dui cuo
When love is at its end, there is no right and wrong.

让它随风 忘了所有 过的比你快
jiu rang ta sui feng wang le suo you guo de bi ni guo huo
Let it drift away with the wind, and let us forget everything. I'm living better than you.

真的懂 你不是喜新
zhen de dong ni bu shi xi xin yan jiu
I truly understand that you are not favouring the new against the old.

不要再 许这是最好的结
bu yao zai shuo huo xu zhe shi zui hao de jie guo
Do not say anymore that this is, perhaps, the best ending.

现在分手 总好过你不爱我一拖再
xian zai fen shou zong hao guo ni bu ai wo yi tuo zai tuo
Breaking up now is better than dragging a relationship without love.

松开你的手 离开你左右
song kai ni de shou li kai ni zuo you
Releasing your hands, leaving your side.

我向前走 这会是我真正的解脱
wo xiang qian zou zhe hui shi wo zhen zheng de jie tuo
I am walking forward, this shall be my true release.

Credit to : ChineseMusicBlog


Never say Never - I'll prove it till the end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP