Eumora Facial Bar - Carnival Expo Malaysia 16-19 September 2010

>> Saturday, September 18, 2010

It is finally here! The Carnival Expo Malaysia. Yay!

Do I sound that excited? Err...I browsed the website and it is said that Carnival Expo Malaysia will be the largest carnival expo ever organised in Malaysia. It is also a tradition of spectacular festivals held around the world from Rio to Venice and London. Hmm... Been there for two days, but I don't feel that excitement. Probably because I'm not a visitor but a promoter; standing from 10am-10pm. I do like some of the products offered there though. Talk bout that later.

Just want to share my experience in this carnival, selling Eumora Facial Bar. It has been so long since my last part-time job as a promoter. And that was in KK. So, my first day in this carnival was like hell (wow, I know how hell feels like...hehe), exaggerating yeah. I was not excited to approach people compared with the last few days when I spread the info about the amazing Eumora facial bar to my friends. Don't know why... My second day was okay but just frustrated with some close-minded people and the guys or so-called male (♂). Some responses I got :

Male 1: Facial bar? What is that? Cleanse face? Huh....Man cannot wash face one..only girls do that..

Male 2 : Facial wha-? kenot kenot...aiyo, I'm a man. No need wash face one, I don't need all that.

Male 3 : please la..my face will be like this forever. Old also like this also la..what for need to wash. No need become so pretty pretty one...

Male 4 : The older a man gets, more chicks he will get. So, no need to take care of the face one....

and so many other responses like that...

Being a polite, innocent girl..I don't usually do this.. but can I just say something for once to all these type of people whom I didn't get the chance to yell to because of their shallowness...? Eat shit la!!! How I wish you all learn or read stuff bout skin especially face, skin structure as you aging, and so on.. sigh!

I'll reveal all the truth and lies about Eumora Facial Bar later on.... (with mysterious sound effect) bwahaha...

Ah yes, I'm selling it. It is RM95 for a bar, RM360 for a box (that would be RM90/bar). So, if you really really want to get a bargain price, you can always opt to buy the package which is RM998 for 20 Eumora Facial Bars. Isn't that great?? Yeah, ask me why and how!

If you're going to the Carnival, don't forget to drop by at Eumora booth at right side behind near the last corner toilet. Get a free facial from me. Look out for the one and only big-round eye girl...(I guess).

Till then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP