Every Age. Every Stage. Every Day.

>> Sunday, June 26, 2011

Yeah, that's the much loved... Cetaphil. It's the numero uno brand of cleanser and moisturisers recommended by  dermatologist and pediatrician. I know this brand long time ago when my friend had her serious acne problem. She said the doctor recommended her to use Cetaphil. I never tried this until now... well, because my sis just bought the moisturiser and my friend got the cleanser. So, err, I sorta got a free trial of the products. Haha... Oh, for the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, if you want to get a cheaper price, try Caring pharmacy. Watsons, Guardians and other store are slightly expensive. 

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, For all skin types, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)   This is the cleanser. According to Cetaphil website, this cleanser is great for daily makeup removal.  Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser is gentle on your skin and sensitive to your skin’s needs. Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser will not strip the skin of natural protective oils or emollients, or disturb the skin’s natural pH balance. Recommended for years by dermatologists, it is fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser is gentle enough for children, teens and adults.

Ingredients :
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.


The cleanser does not produce foam which sometimes I feel like my face is not clean but actually it does. I heard that, cleanser that produce foam is only suitable for certain people and it's not that good because it makes our skin very dry and some even remove our skin natural oil. I'm not very sure bout that. For Cetaphil Cleanser, I can feel the difference compared with other cleansers that I've tried before. After few hours, my skin still feel the same and less oily. Normally, if using normal cleanser or foaming cleanser, after few hours I can see oily T-zone. After washing, you won't feel dry like when you normally use foaming cleanser. That's the thing I like about the cleanser. 

Attached with the cleanser is a free sample of Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion, clinically proven moisturizing & hydrating lotion to protect dry skin for 24 hours!

Designed with a unique combination of five key ingredients, Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion® is clinically proven to hydrate for 24 hours. The moisturizing formula is fast-acting, long-lasting, and helps moisturize extra dry skin. Non-greasy, non-irritating, non-comedogenic and fragrance-free, Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion® is an ideal full body moisturizer.

Ingredients :
Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil (Macadamia Nut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

I applied this on my face everyday after cleansing, then my BB sunblock. It's a bit sticky after applying, but still tolerable as it does not make my face looks oily. Tips : Apply in an air-cond room if you don't like the sticky feeling. I like this moisturizer too!

For Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, we bought at Guardian. There are two type Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream (100g) and Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion (200g). At Guardian, both selling at same price. So, same price between 100g and 200g, which one will you take? Of course la, 200g kan. Hehe.. 

 I can't find the product from their website, probably they've changed the packaging. The one selling in pharmacy looks like this 

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion                            Cetaphil Moistuzing Cream


Both are moisturizer for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Non-irritating. Non-sensitizing. No fragrances, parabens or lanolin. Non-comedogenic. I use the lotion on body and also face at home. It's not greasy when apply on body but abit sticky on face. For those with sensitive skin, give Cetaphil a try. I personally think it's worth it and really can feel the difference. For those like me, normal skin and like to try other brand, can try Cetaphil. I'm planning to get the Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense Spf 50 Facial Moisturizer but can't find it anywhere so far... :(  Probably get it online. I think I'm very 'kebaruan' with this product as you can see macam bragging jak about Cetaphil, Cetaphil, Cetaphil!! Haha... Btw, I'm not affiliated with Cetaphil but as a first time user, I like it so much! 

Okay, okay, I need to buy my own Cetaphil...  :)  Happy Weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP