My Michelle Lazar Soothing Serum

>> Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hi Peeps! Finally, the moisturiser that I am getting for my skin is none other than Michelle Lazar Brand! My trial on their products started when I took the facial deal sometime ago. Then, I tried with the travel set/ trial kit which consist of facial wash, toner, soothing serum, and sunblock. I was attracted with their toner as the consultant demoed it on me that you don't need to wipe it on face with cotton pad like how we normally use to with liquid solution toners. I'm abit impressed at that moment I must say. Hehe...You just need to pat the toner and it will settle on its own with a smooth finish feeling. I'm comfortable with the products as they settle quite fast on my skin. So, after long consideration (in which I was planning for Estee Lauder but guess they're too pricey for me now), I made up my mind and take the big bottle of Michelle Lazar's soothing serum. Not that big tho' as the normal size is 30ml. It's selling for RM153 in their site and I bought mine for RM118 at member price. Every ml is like 3.90 ooh.....How I wish it's 50ml... It works well on my skin which is a normal skin, non-oily and not so dry just incase you might want to try. So far, from what I heard it will suit on all skin-type and they have range for sensitive and oily skin as well. The cleansing wash and toner for oily/sensitive range is in pink colour! Like! I'll check if there's any difference if normal skin use the toner specialize for oily/sensitive skin. Haha...so that I can get the pink solution! :D That's all for now, gotta go and do my face prep.

Source: Radiance2u

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP